to Baby Buggy! Our mission is to collect gently used and new items for
infants and toddlers and redistribute them to children in need.
We hope you will participate by using our pickup service or by dropping off your donations at our
do I organize my donation?
- Please take a look at the list of items we accept.
- Make sure all clothing has been washed and gear has been cleaned.
- Please do not donate: infant or children's gear that is over three years old, items that have been recalled, banned or do not meet current safety standards. For more information on product recalls visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission at www.cpsc.gov.
- Please include all pieces and parts to children's games and toys.
- Place your goods in heavy-duty garbage bags or sturdy boxes.
- Make sure you include the estimated value of your donation along with your contact information for tax purposes.
How do I organize my pick-up or drop-off?
- Call us at 212-736-1777 to speak to someone who will coordinate your pick-up
- If you are using our pick-up service, you will then be asked for your credit
card information to cover the cost.
The fee for the pick-up service will be added to the value of your tax-deductible
donation. The fee within Manhattan is $29.00 for up to 5 large bags of donated goods.
reasons of safety and hygiene, it is imperative that the goods
we receive are in perfect working order. We are a volunteer
organization and have no ability to repair or maintain faulty
or damaged items. Your donation cannot include recalled items,
and should be something you would be happy to receive yourself.
We reserve the right to decline pick-up or drop-off donations
we feel are not reusable. Please check our Wish
List for the items we are accepting.
BABYBUGGY, Inc. All rights reserved.