Our Financial Audits
- Financial Audit 2013 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2012 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2011 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2010 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2009 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2008 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2007 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2006 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2005 & Dec. 2004 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2003 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2002 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2001 (pdf)
Our Forms 990
Baby Buggy Annual Report for 2014
Founded in 2001, Baby Buggy’s mission is to provide families in need with essential gear, clothing, products and services for children 0 through 14 with the goal of improving their safety, health and well-being.
Following are some of the organization’s key accomplishments in 2014:
- In May 2014, Baby Buggy merged with LA Diaper Drive, the largest diaper bank in the country
- Baby Buggy donated 1,817,406 items last year, the highest in the organization’s history, and a 68% increase over the second highest year, 2008.
- Baby Buggy added two new board members in 2014: Caroline Kunitz, the Founder of LA Diaper Drive, and Connie Verducci, Senior Vice President at Bank of America.
- Baby Buggy donated to a total of 134 programs across the country.
- In total, Baby Buggy met 91.83% of critical gear requests for the year, the highest percentage in the organizations’ history. This includes 1224 strollers, 893 baby carriers, 779 safe sleep places, 675 breast pumps, 660 highchairs, 385 safety gates, and 227 car seats.
- Baby Buggy’s team brought in over $4M in Corporate Gift in Kind donations.
- Baby Buggy volunteers logged in 10,316 hours in 2014, the most in the organization’s history.
- Individual Gift in Kind donors donated $677,968.36 worth of product to Baby Buggy vs. $675,227.76 last year and drives brought in $198,338.45 in product versus $141,471.66 last year.
- Baby Buggy volunteers coordinated 117 drives- 23% more than last year.
- Baby Buggy’s team grew financial donations by 18% over the previous year.
- In 2014, Baby Buggy received donations from 24 States (CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WI), as well as Canada and the United Kingdom.
Income and Expenses
Baby Buggy’s fiscal year is the calendar year. Following are Baby Buggy’s unaudited financials for 2014. (Note: the audit will be posted when complete):
|Special Events Income||$1,080,399|
|Management & General Expenses||$455,190|
|Change in Net Assets||$177,694|
|Net Assets Beginning of the Year||$2,816,672|
|End of Year Net Asset Balance||$2,994,366|
Board of Trustees (As of Dec 31st, 2014):
- Jessica Seinfeld, Founder & President of the Board
- Michael Tiedemann, Vice President & Treasurer
- Jennifer L. Franklin, Secretary of the Board
- Jennifer Carlston
- Mindy Nam Dehnert
- Danielle Devine
- Stacey Bendet Eisner
- Stefani Greenfield
- Jen Koen
- Caroline Kunitz
- Michelle Myers
- Michael Nissan
- Lisa Seccia
- Ari Shalam
- Connie Verducci
- Ali Wing
- Ali Wentworth
- Click here for a list of Baby Buggy staff in NYC and LA