Our Financial Audits
- Financial Audit 2012 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2011 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2010 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2009 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2008 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2007 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2006 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2005 & Dec. 2004 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2003 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2002 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2001 (pdf)
Our Forms 990
Baby Buggy, a 501 c 3 founded in 2001, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing gently used and new gear, product and clothing for infants and young children and delivering these items to families in need.
Some of our highlights from 2013 were:
- Baby Buggy made 498 donations to 120 programs in 14 cities: Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, as well as Jersey City, East Orange and Patterson, NJ.
- In total, Baby Buggy met 89.72% of critical gear requests (includes strollers, cribs, car seats, etc.) for the year, the highest percentage in the organizations’ history.
- In 2013, Baby Buggy donated to 18 to Nurse-Family Partnership programs in Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Jersey City, East Orange & Patterson in New Jersey.
- Launched in 2010, Baby Buggy has now donated 285,462 items to fathers in need through the initiative.
- In 2013, Baby buggy served 13 fathering programs associated with the Children’s Institute in Los Angeles as well as the Bronx Fatherhood Program of VNSNY, Fathers First in Queens and the Forestdale Fathering Initiative.
- Baby Buggy volunteers logged in 10,081.50 hours in 2013, the most in the organization’s history and 13.8% over 2012.
- Baby Buggy volunteers coordinated 95 drives, 18.75% over last year.
- $4,712,393.89 was raised through Corporate Donors, the highest amount in the organization’s history.
- Individual Gift in Kind donors donated $675,227.76 worth of product to Baby Buggy.
Income and Expenses
The following is an overview of The Baby Buggy, Inc. income and expenses in the fiscal year ending December 31st 2013:
|Special Events Income||$793,929|
|Management & General Expenses||$455,190|
|Change in Net Assets||($429,065)|
|Net Assets Beginning of the Year||$3,245,737|
|End of Year Net Asset Balance||$2,816,672|
Board of Trustees:
- Jessica Seinfeld, Founder & President of the Board
- Michael Tiedemann,Treasurer
- Jennifer L. Franklin, Secretary of the Board
- Jennifer Carlston
- Mindy Nam Dehnert
- Danielle Devine
- Stacey Bendet Eisner
- Claudia Fleming
- Stefani Greenfield
- Jennifer James
- Jennifer Koen
- Michelle Myers
- Michael Nissan
- Lisa Seccia
- Ari Shalam
- Carlo Bronzini Vender
- Ali Wentworth
- Ali Wing
- Stephanie Winston Wolkoff