Our Financial Audits
- Financial Audit 2013 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2012 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2011 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2010 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2009 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2008 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2007 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2006 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2005 & Dec. 2004 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2003 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2002 (pdf)
- Financial Audit 2001 (pdf)
Our Forms 990
Baby Buggy, a 501 c 3 founded in 2001, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing gently used and new gear, product and clothing for infants and young children and delivering these items to families in need.
Following are some of the organization’s key accomplishments in 2014:
- Baby Buggy donated 1,817,406 items last year, the highest in the organization’s history, and a 68% increase over the second highest year, 2008.
- Baby Buggy donated to a total of 134 programs across the country.
- In total, Baby Buggy met 91.83% of critical gear requests for the year, the highest percentage in the organizations’ history. This includes 1224 strollers, 893 baby carriers, 779 safe sleep places, 675 breast pumps, 660 highchairs, 385 safety gates, and 227 car seats.
- Baby Buggy’s team brought in over $4M in Corporate Gift in Kind donations.
- Baby Buggy volunteers logged in 10,316 hours in 2014, the most in the organization’s history.
- Individual Gift in Kind donors donated $677,968.36 worth of product to Baby Buggy vs. $675,227.76 last year and drives brought in $198,338.45 in product versus $141,471.66 last year.
- Baby Buggy volunteers coordinated 117 drives- 23% more than last year.
- Baby Buggy’s team grew financial donations by 18% over the previous year.
- In 2014, Baby Buggy received donations from 24 States (CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WI), as well as Canada and the United Kingdom.
Income and Expenses
The following is an overview of The Baby Buggy, Inc. income and expenses in the fiscal year ending December 31st 2013:
|Special Events Income||$793,929|
|Management & General Expenses||$455,190|
|Change in Net Assets||($429,065)|
|Net Assets Beginning of the Year||$3,245,737|
|End of Year Net Asset Balance||$2,816,672|
Board of Trustees:
- Jessica Seinfeld, Founder & President of the Board
- Michael Tiedemann,Treasurer
- Jennifer L. Franklin, Secretary of the Board
- Jennifer Carlston
- Mindy Nam Dehnert
- Danielle Devine
- Stacey Bendet Eisner
- Claudia Fleming
- Stefani Greenfield
- Jennifer James
- Jennifer Koen
- Michelle Myers
- Michael Nissan
- Lisa Seccia
- Ari Shalam
- Carlo Bronzini Vender
- Ali Wentworth
- Ali Wing
- Stephanie Winston Wolkoff